Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 7

On day 7 we did two sets of TOTF shoots. The first was Donny as a battle angel and Andre as a fallen angel. At the last minute, we added in Michelle as a street faerie that Andre would be saving. I got to help work on Donny's boots (I had helped with the skirt earlier in the week). These sets went well; first we did some in a tudio set up, then we went and did a few on location. There were some slight compositional issues, but overall it went well. Ironically, Chris, who had just showed up in Cloudcroft, brought us to this great abandoned barn that would have been perfect to shoot in. Of course he showed this to us after Joseph was completely out of pictures on his camera. Live and learn, I guess.

After eating lunch, we went to Alamogordo again, this time to shoot the skater-boy male-faerie character. His outfit kicked ass (thanks in part to the pants and elbow gaurds that I found). His performance was awesome too, once he loosened up. He took direction quite well and Joseph got some amazing shots. I'm excited to see him work on the shoots in photoshop. I expect to learn a lot. I'm also excited to go to FaerieWorlds, but that is further off, and I have a lot to do before then.

(I know I'm a bit behind, as it is Day 10 now, but I've had some technical problems with the internet where I am staying. I think it's fixed now, so it should be ok. However, I want to up load some pictures before I discuss my first weekend in LA, so you'll just have to wait. Thanks for reading and I'll try to catch up completely tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment