Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 35

Day 35

Today was a short work day since Joseph called Donny while we were out and told her he felt really sick. However, we did manage to get the pages of stickers printed at Kinkos. It was a terribly lI ong time since they were understaffed, but the stickers turned out quite well. Donny said she would wait to cut them and actually make them into stickers so that I can see the machine that she uses. It's really too bad that she didn't find a button maker. But se la vie.

After the trip to kinkos, the work day was over; This evening I plan on working on some more images since last night I spent 4-5 hours working on a design for my website. I'm quite excited to get my own website started. I really like what I have as a starting design, but I need to talk to Donny and Joseph about the logistics of it working out the way I would like.

I'm also really getting excited for FaerieWorlds. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to actually walk around, but I'm also excited to get to see how running a booth works. I really would like to make some buisness cards before we go, although I'm not sure that I'll be able to. I should ask Donny about it. At the very least, I need to buy a book so people can write down their e-mail addresses in so I can send out a newsletter when I get my website up and running. For now though, I need to finish up the images that I'm going to print and show at the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment