Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 39

So today I actually went to work. But first, Donny and Joseph took me with them to Big Lou's (a comic book/figurine rarities store) and then Best Buy. After feeling so under the weather all week, Joseph really wanted to get out of the house, which I totally understood.

After the brief outing, we arrived back at their apartment and began working on various things that needed to get done before we leave for FaerieWorlds. First, Donny had me design a banner to top the Newsletter sign-up sheet that they will have at their booth at FaerieWorlds. That was simple enough and I was soon on to another task. After that, I wrote up the newsletter about FaerieWorlds and the store being up. For this, I had to practice HTML coding. It was kinda fun, if a little stressful.

After that, Donny continued working on printing the 4x6 prints and I made my own Newsletter sign-up. Then I got to work on printing my own images. It was really cool to see them printed; it's amazing how different and usually better they look on paper rather than on the screen. I only had enough paper to make 2 copies of each, but Donny and Joseph encouraged me to try to sell them anyway. We'll see if I sell any.

I was 4 images away from being done when the printer ran out of light magenta ink. So we are going to get more ink tomorrow along with go to FedEx Office and get my buisness cards and the newsletter sheets printed, and a few other errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment